17 de noviembre de 2010

Whatever.

I just feel like writting in English today...
Not thoughtful words, no pretty embellishments...Fuck that, I'm way too busy.
Well, this is my last year at High School, something like Senior year in the US. But it is even worse here, it's freaking stressing... I hate this! I have like 3 tests every single week, hard ones. I don't have time to think about anything else... Social life? What the heck is that? I used to have one, I think. Now I can't take care of my friends the way I would like to... And I feel I'm about to lose them, and nope, I do not want that to happen. [I love you guys, I'm sorry]. Anaway, this means EVERYTHING to me, my future depends on this... The one thing I've always dreamed... I wanna study Medicine and become a Forensic Scientist! And I'll fight for it, I'll do whatever it takes. I hope it's not impossible....

Even if it looks like it studying is not ALL I do...almost, but no lol. I still have a lil' bit of time for HIM (and no, I am not talking about God lol) I love you, ya know that, rite? I finally fell in love once again, and like never before... Thank you. You're the perfectest (: Love ya around less than 3, k? Never ever forget that.
Te quiero, feo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario