7 de diciembre de 2010

Decisions, decisions...

This is the death of me, I feel it constantly.
This issues pin me to the floor, this issues are my overlord.
I feel so dominated.

This issues....they choke me like a noose.


From time to time it is good to make mistakes, ain't it?
I hate making decisions... they
make you realize this life isn't gonna be perfect. Decision is a sharp knife that cuts clean and straight; indecision, a dull one that hacks and tears, and leaves ragged edges behind it..
Which way to go? How should I know? I'm stuck at this crossing, looking at each path.
Each one has something, I wish some had nothing…It'd be easier to choose, if there was nothing to lose.
At the same time I know, that I haven't lost anything, but the fear of missing out, keeps me from leaving.
I can't stay here forever… But I'd be so much easier.
Who needs to be decisive when the world could end tomorrow?
I wish I could pick, but who am I to say that the other option's not better? I could just wait forever...
But who wants to be the moron who sits waiting for opportunity to come to them and fall into their lap? Still, here I am, waiting. Some paths are narrowing, and others have closed. I don't want to be empty, I have such desire… Want to burn with an everlasting fire!
But have I been extinguished before I even knew?
And then I think ahead, to when I path's been lead…Will I think back and say "It's too late now, anyway"? Don't want that pain, it's driving me insane. Will it ever end?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario