6 de diciembre de 2010

Just thinkin'...

I'm 100% sure this was a good idea...but...
Actually, I can't feel anything at all right now... I care so little about everything... Not like 'Life sucks, I wanna die I don't care about anyone' but like 'I don't care about all the shit that is going on, come what may,cause I don't give a damm'.
I've done things I never thought I could do... and I'm not exactly proud of it. I'm gonna promise myself I will never do that ever again, cause I know how much it hurts. I'm sorry.

I'm the type of girl that can be so hurt but can still look at you & smile, the type of girl who is willing to brighten your day even if I can't brighten my own.

Even though I'm not in my best days I'm still able to smile, laugh and enjoy life as much as I'm allowed to... I won't shut the world away, I wont waste time thinking what it could have been!
Although,I've realized something I never wanted to happen is happening...And I can't help it. Am I really that fucked up? Only one person knows what I'm talking about but I'm quite sure he won't read this, so, let me answer myself... Probably so...
Time is going by and scars are fading away.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario